Search This Blog

Followers

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Loving You Comes Easy

In the night she said
Loving you comes easy coz
I see you when I'm crying on my pillow
In the cold, she said
Loving you comes easy coz
I feel the tingle underneath my skin
In the rain she said
Loving you comes easy coz
I see your face in the raindrops on my window
And when the sun comes out
I'm happy coz you make me smile
And I'm sure that what we have for sure is real

But it all came tumbling down
All the walls came crumbling without a sound
And the city that we built with our dreams and our words
Was nowhere to be found...

Yeah in the night, I said
Loving you comes easy coz
You're a star that guides me
Through these stormy waves
And in the cold, I said
Loving you comes easy coz
Just the thought of you brings me
Warmth and peace 
And in the rain, I said
Loving you comes easy coz
The signs say these clouds will go away
And when the sun comes out
You're like the promised rainbow
And I have no cause to doubt whatever you say

But it all came tumbling down
All the walls came crumbling without a sounds
And the city that we built with our dreams and our words
Was nowhere to be found...

Now in the night she says
Loving him comes easy coz
She sees him when she's crying on her pillow
As in the cold I lie
Lost without a clue as I try to
Get her off my head and skin
And in the rain I lie
Searching for the answers
In the droplets flowing down that silly window
And when the sun comes out
There's nothing I can see
Except promises that were broken
And her face, her voice and the emptiness inside

Yeah it all came tumbling down
All the walls came crumbling without a sound
And the city that we built with our dreams and our words
Was nowhere to be found...